Dear Valuable Amiral Palace Hotel Guests,
As Amiral Palace Hotel family, we remain fully committed to the health of our guests about Covid-19, the worldwide outbreak disease has our fully attention and dedication. We would like to inform you that we have implemented control measures.
According to Covid-19 crisis management procedures, we apply our preventive measures against Covid-19 disease in all our fields, including guest and employee areas. First of all, by creating a monitoring board that includes all the senior management in our hotel, we provide to our employees the awareness of “Taking concrete risks and taking measures quickly and effectively”, we explained our employees how to increase their personal hygiene levels, we applied our detailed cleaning and disinfection procedures in all areas. We took the measures at a high level.
In an effort to reduce the risk at contamination for our guests and team members the following services will be:
• Guests must comply with social distance markings specified in all areas.
• It is obligatory to wear a mask in common areas.
• Information cards and menus at the reception, rooms and restaurant will be transferred to guests digitally during check-in.
• Contactless payment option is available at the reception.
• Check –in processing by the front desk staff will be completed by taken a picture of your passport.
• Accommodation invoice will be sent to our guests by e-mail instead of ceding the paper.
• In order to maintain social distance and ensure the necessary hygiene, guests should wait to be seated at the restaurant entrance by the staff in charge.
• Exclusion of buffet service, breakfast served as ‘special a la carte menu’.
• The waiters will take tea, coffee or any beverage orders.
• Breakfast tables will be immediately disinfected with alcohol based products, after every guest leaves.
• The fitness center will be opened for limited use. In order to make a reservation, guests need to inform the front desk.
• Due to the hygiene conditions, the Minibar products in the rooms are removed; they will be provided upon the request of the guest.
• Boucle materials in the rooms are single use and will be provided upon the request of the guest.
• Frequently used areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned during the day. We are extra careful with items and surfaces that are touched often, e.g. technical equipment, elevator buttons, door handles, remote control, light switches, coffee machines.
• Grey waste boxes are located in frequently common areas. These boxes are used only for gloves and masks.
• We provide a mask and hand sanitizer when our guests need.
• We report and update on daily basis all the cleaning, hygiene procedures.
As Amiral Palace Hotel management, we are in close contact with all relevant national and international institutions and organizations, and we will continue to develop the measures we take to ensure the safety and health of our guests and employees.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Amiral Palace Hotel Management